The NorthStar angle heads are used for taping and finishing drywall corners.
- The 3.5” angle head matches most sander heads, reducing damage to the paper face;
- The patented locking mechanism locks the handle or corner box and will not release accidentally;
- 5/16” stainless steel frames CNC machined for strength, precision and durability;
- Center clip has a strong hold on the frame to hold alignment;
- The body is precision machined from billet aluminum (6061T6) and is also hard black anodized for longer wear life
- NorthStar™ Angle Head blades are jig set and then fine tuned by hand on an inspection quality granite surface plate to ensure consistent perfection every time.
- Dual purpose tool for application of compound and finish/glazing;
Also compatible with:
✓ Drywall Master